Everyone is welcome - no ESNZ membership required.
- Heights start at 55cm through to 1.30m
- Great prizes sashes and rugs for series winners in our four sections.
- Courses designed by ESNZ approved course designers.
- Entries online www.main-events.co.nz.
- Entries close on Wednesday before each event.
- Casual dress - no need for jackets.
- Draw order for all classes - please be organised!
- Perfect for young horses and ponies or riders new to jumping events.
Series Categories Open to Riders From All Areas (no restrictions)
- Open Horse Series (points gained in all ring 1 classes)
- Open Pony Series (points gained in pony classes 13 - 16)
- Pony Challenger Series (points gained in the 55 - 80cm classe, class number 10 - 12)
- Horse Challenger Series (points gained in the ring three horse classes)
- Your two best placings per combination count for points per show and to gain points combinations must have less than 8 faults in the first round of the class.
Trophies for Waitemata Local Riders
Mini Circuit Hacks Points Prize Trophy
Points awarded to the best placed Waitemata hack combination in the Open Horse Series
Mini Circuit Ponies Points Prize Trophy
Points awarded as for the hacks.
BullockTrophy Points Prize
Points awarded to a hack combination (same throughout the series) from placings in the highest two starts per Mini Circuit day from the 60cm, 70cm, and 80cm classes only. If a combination competes in 3 or more classes on a show day, only your best TWO placings will count. Points awarded as for the hacks. For the 55- 60cm, 70cm and 80cm classes only. Only your best TWO placings will count.
Challis Trophy Points Prize
Points awarded as for the hacks. For the 55- 60cm, 70cm and 80cm classes only. Only your best TWO placings will count.
For riders aged 13 yrs and under at the date of first mini-circuit show who reside in the Waitemata area. Rider/pony combination obtaining the greatest points on the Winter Series.
Grice Kerr Cup
For riders 14 yrs to 16 yrs at the date of first mini-circuit show who reside in the Waitemata area. Rider in combination with a horse or pony (same combination for the season) obtaining the greatest points on the Winter Series.
Points will be updated within a week following each show and placed on Facebook and our website. Please let us know if you spot any mistakes. The current points are up on our website www.sjwaitemata.co.nz
Points queries must be lodged before the 1st of August 2021 (this is prior to the final show).
Please enter your horse with its show name throughout the series and advise us asap with any changes to this name – we are not mind readers!
In the event of an equal the combination with the most number of wins will be the winner. Points will be updated after each show and placed on Facebook and our website. Please let us know if you spot any mistakes.