Information for Spectators
Escape the city and be a part of the equestrian action at the Continental Cars Audi Show Jumping World Cup Final in January.
The main exciting day for spectators being Sunday the 13th of January.
The day’s entertainment in the main show jumping arena kicks off at 11.30 am with our speed challenge class which is a real crowd pleaser!
The main event of the show will kick off at approximately 1.45 with the National Anthem sung by Levi Sarah. This will be followed by the World Cup Final. Here you will be treated to a spectacle of excellent riding, bravery, and determination as our most talented riders and their equine partners jump in a two round competition over 1.60m fences.
Bring the whole family with a picnic and spread out on the grassy banks surrounding the main arena to enjoy the action or alternatively food and drink is available for purchase from the stalls onsite.
Please note, no dogs are allowed at the venue.
For those looking for a VIP Experience, we have tickets to our VIP High Coffee Available.
Join us in the VIP marquee at the Continental Cars Audi World Cup Festival on the 13th of January for High Coffee. Yes that’s a twist on the traditional high tea thanks to the support of Max Coffee
After enjoying canapés and bubbles on arrival, sit back and relax, in front of a range of entertainment, followed by New Zealand’s top showjumpers battling it out in the grand final of the FEI world cup. As you dine on a high-tea style lunch amongst the excitement, it is the perfect occasion to spend the day in style. Max Coffee will be onsite for your caffeine fix.
- Ticket purchasing closes New Years, 01/01/2018 or until sold out.
- Capture this wonderful memory at the photo booth and every photo goes into win a hamper.
- $125 Cost per person. (if interested in table purchase please see email to make inquiries).
- Two complimentary drinks.
- Cocktail attire (stiletto heels not recommended on grass). Prize for the best dressed in pink!
- This event will take place from 11:00 on the 13th of January.
- At 24 James Mackie Road, Woodhill. In the large marquees in front of the main arena at Woodhill sands.
- Email email@example.com to book.
Further information will be emailed closer to the time after purchase
What: World Cup Show Jumping
When: Main day for spectators Sunday the 13th from 11am.
Where: Woodhill Sands Equestrian Centre - James Mackie Rd, Woodhill, Helensville.
Who: Gold Coin Donation appreciated for Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand for spectators
PLEASE NO DOGS!
Food Available to purchase on site or bring a picnic.
Trade Space remains available please contact Angela at Woodhill Sands directly to book your spot email firstname.lastname@example.org